NatWest Group is a financial services company headquartered in Edinburgh, UK. It is one of the largest banks in the United Kingdom and provides a wide range of banking products and services to personal, business, and institutional customers.
If you are facing any difficulty or problem in contacting NatWest Group United Kingdom and whether you are looking for its telephone number and office address, you will find it in this article, as we have here the phone number, address, and shared very useful information.
How do I contact NatWest Group UK?
There are several ways to contact NatWest Group in the UK, depending on your specific needs and preferred method and through the customer number, live chat, head office, or social media etc.
We’ve highlighted NatWest Group United kingdom’s contact number 0345 724 2424, so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
- Live chat: Chat with a NatWest customer service representative directly through their website. Look for the ‘Chat’ button on the relevant page, business banking) to initiate the conversation.
- Twitter: Send a direct message to @NatWestGroup on Twitter for quick assistance.
- LinkedIn: You can also contact NatWest Group via LinkedIn.
Here you can contact via, NatWest Group postal address is 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH2 2YB, United Kingdom. If you have any questions any suggestions try this head office address for fast response.
Headquarters Contact Information
- Head office address
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh,
Scotland, EH2 2YB, United Kingdom
- Head office phone number
0345 724 2424
- Official Website
NatWest Group Company Information
Founded in 1968, its main subsidiary companies are National Westminster Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest Markets and Coutts. The group issues banknotes in Scotland and Northern Ireland. It had to be bailed out by the UK government through the 2008 United Kingdom bank rescue package.
- Type: Public company
- Industry: Financial
- Founded: 1968
- Headquarters: Edinburgh, UK
- Area served: United Kingdom
- Revenue: $17 billion
- Operating income: £5.132 billion
- Net income: £3.595 billion
- Total assets: £720.053 billion
- Total equity: £36.496 billion
- Number of employees: 57,900
- Owner: UK Government Investments
NatWest Group Opening Hours
Here you can find NatWest Group regular opening hours, Today Hours, Saturday and Sunday Hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience. Here we list out NatWest Group opening and closing hours in the United Kingdom.
Note: Individual store and restaurant hours may vary. Please contact official website directly for their hours of operation.
NatWest Group Holiday Hours
You can see the holidays of NatWest Group here such as Memorial day, Independence day, Easter Sunday, Black Friday, Thanksgiving and Christmas days etc.
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Boxing Day
- Christmas Day
NatWest Group Executive Team
For provide strong leadership to the NatWest Group headquarters and meet the team for your help. Below are the names of some management team members NatWest Group corporate office UK, you can see.
|Group Chief Executive Officer
|Group Chief Financial Officer
|Group Chief Risk Officer
|Mohammad Kamal Syed
|Interim CEO, Coutts and Wealth Businesses
|CEO, Retail Banking
|Group Chief Information Officer
|CEO of RBS International
|Group Chief Audit Executive
|Group Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
|Group Chief People & Transformation Officer
|Group Chief Communications Officer
|Chief Governance Officer and Company Secretary
|Group Chief Marketing Officer
|Group Director of Strategy, Corporate Development & Sustainability
NatWest Group plc is a British banking and insurance holding company, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The group operates a wide variety of banking brands offering personal and business banking, private banking, investment banking, insurance and corporate finance. The group issues banknotes in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Read Also: Jones Homes contact number
Q. How do I make a complaint?
A. Making a complaint to NatWest Group is fairly straightforward. Here are the different ways you can do it:
- Online complaint form: This is the quickest and easiest way to make a complaint. You can access the form on the NatWest Group website through their Support Centre. Choose the relevant brand and fill out the form with details about your complaint.
- Secure messaging: If you’re already logged into your online banking account, some brands might offer secure messaging with customer service to lodge a complaint.
- General enquiries line: You can call the switchboard on 0345 724 2424 and let them know you want to make a complaint.
- Post: You can send your complaint in writing to: NatWest Group Complaints, PO Box 16466, Edinburgh, EH3 0AA, UK.
Q. Who is the CEO of NatWest Group?
A. The recent chief executive officer (CEO) of NatWest Group is Paul Thwaite.