If you are facing any trouble or any issue with Starling Bank United Kingdom and are you looking for the Starling Bank contact number, email support or head office address, so you are on the right place because here we share very useful information about Starling Bank phone numbers and holiday hours guide.
Starling Bank contact number and Toll-Free/800 Customer Service
|Starling Bank Department||Phone numbers|
|Starling Bank customer care number||0207 930 4450|
|Starling Bank uk complaints number||0207 930 4450|
You can contact Starling Bank customer support by calling 0207 930 4450 number directly. You can connect during working hours Monday to Sunday Open 24 hours.
Starling Bank Headquarters Contact Information
|Starling Bank head office address||5th Floor, Fruit & Wool Exchange,
Duval Square, London, E1 6PW, UK
|Starling Bank Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Starling Bank corporate phone number||020 7930 4450|
|Starling Bank customer service number||020 7930 4450|
|Head Office website||starlingbank.com|
|Starling Bank Facebook page||@Starling Bank|
|Twitter page||@Starling Bank|
Starling Bank company profile
Starling Bank is an independent, privately-owned company and is not part of any other bank. It is part-owned by CEO and founder Anne Boden, employees and an employee benefits trust set up for employees. Their headquarters address is located at 5th Floor, Fruit & Wool Exchange, Duval Square, London, E1 6PW, UK.
- Type: Private held
- Industry: Financial
- Founded: 2014
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Products: Retail banking
- Number of employees: 1,245
- Website: starlingbank.com
Read Also: OVO Energy contact number
How do I contact Starling Bank United kingdom?
In this day you may contact Starling Bank uk through the customer number, Starling Bank email address, Starling Bank head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: Here you can contact via, Starling Bank postal address is PO Box 74352, LONDON, EC2P 2QU. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Starling Bank Head office address for fast response.
Phone Number: We’ve highlighted Starling Bank United kingdom’s contact number 020 7930 4450, so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Starling Bank email address: email@example.com
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
What’s Starling Bank’s head office address?
A. They are a digital bank service, so you don’t have physical branches, however, you may be asked to provide an address for your bank account with.
- If you have been asked to provide your Branch Address for any other purpose, please you can use: 5th Floor London Fruit And Wool Exchange, 1 Duval Square, London, E1 6PW.
- If you’ve been asked for Starling’s Address for Direct Debits, please use: 5th Floor Brunel House, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 0FG.
Starling Bank Hours – What time does Starling Bank open?
If you are planning a visit to Starling Bank. Here you can find Starling Bank regular opening hours, Today Hours, Sunday Hours, directions, and information about their different services to help you get the most out of your shopping experience.
Here we list out Starling Bank opening and closing hours in the Table.
|Starling Bank hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Note: Individual store and restaurant hours may vary. Please contact official website directly for their hours of operation.
Starling Bank Holiday Hours and Special Holidays closures
You can see the holidays of Starling Bank here such as Memorial day, Independence day, Easter Sunday, Black Friday, Thanksgiving and Christmas days etc.
- Christmas day
- Ester Sunday
- New year’s day
- Spring Bank Holiday
Starling Bank uk headquarters management team
For provide strong leadership to the Starling Bank headquarters and meet the team for your help. Below are the names of some management team members Starling Bank corporate office UK, you can see.
- John Mountain: Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Anne Boden MBE: Non-Executive Director
- Lázaro Campos: Non-Executive Director
- Carolyn Clarke: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Declan Ferguson: Chief Financial Officer
- Marian Martin: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Marcus Traill: Non-Executive Director
- David Sproul: Chairman
- Tracy Clarke: Senior Independent Director
- Ian Jenkins: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Steve Newson: Chief Operations Officer
- Harriet Rees: Chief Information Officer
- Damian Thompson: Chief Asset Management Officer
- Maria Vidler: Chief Customer Officer
- Susanna Yallop: Chief People Officer
- Faisal Galaria: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Sam Everington: CEO, Engine by Starling
- Alexandra Frean: Chief Corporate Affairs Officer
- Angus Goldie: Interim Chief Risk Officer
- Matt Newman: Chief Administrative Officer
About Starling Bank
Starling Bank is a British bank, occasionally referred to as a digital challenger bank or neobank, providing current and business bank accounts in the London, United Kingdom. It is a licensed and regulated bank, founded by former Allied Irish Banks COO, Anne Boden in 2014. The bank offers a range of personal and business banking services through its mobile app including, among other services.